Up Date

 Good news! Carla was able to get ny IR surgery rescheduled from Christmas Eve to December 17, and at a much more civilized time of 11:30. Still an admission of at least one night but should easily be home for Christmas. Sara will be flying in to watch over us during the surgery. What a great family! Appreciate all of them.

I expect a flurry of doctor appointments between now and December 17, but that just means a busy social calendar. For now we will just appreciate the revised schedule and loving family.

Comments

  1. As your non-early-morning-loving daughter, I do appreciate the much more civilized time of day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have an amazing family, but I’m not surprised because of how you two raised those precious ones. Glad you have a more convenient appointment! Prayers continue, dear friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another ALS Clinic

Remember Me by What I Loved

If at First…..