Getting Aggravated
Been awhile since posting. All has been going pretty well. The feeding tube is working well for the liquid potassium. I definitely don’t miss those horse pills twice a day! I guess as I reflect, it is getting harder to swallow.
Our one activation is the hole where the feeding tube comes out of my abdomen is still oozing and bleeding! This requires bandaging up to three times a day for the past three months. My surrounding skin is getting quite irritated from the surgical tape. And Ingrid from having to wash the sheet’s from leakage from the bandage. Calling the Dr tomorrow to get another look. I don’t want to hear that I’m on blood thinners and it will just take time. Three months!
We have my big ALS Clinic, August 20. Anxious to hear their thoughts on what to expect next in the progression of my ALS. They are always hesitant to say but I’m persistent in asking.
As reward for getting through another clinic, we plan to go to the lake the next day. We plan to stay a month.
I’ll write again after the clinic with an update!
A month at the lake sounds like the perfect reward! Praying you get some answers with a reasonable solution. Love to you both.
ReplyDelete